What are the tips to be followed at the last month of the NEET 2020 preparation?
Last month of NEET 2020 preparations are very stressful days.
Here’s the quick tip for you to do follow during these days:
- Do not panic and rather just stay calm
- Focus on revisions: Revise your notes and chapters which needs attention
- Practice: At this stage, practice Previous Years Papers or Mock tests to prepare yourself for the exam. The more you practice, the more beneficial it is for you.
- Identify the weak areas: You will come across many such instances where you end up making silly mistakes. Identify them and correct them.
- Clarify topics from your coaching faculty or our experts at Hellobachho. We are always there to help you understand better.
On hellobachho app, you can access MCQs and Test series for free.
If you want to enroll in hellobachho courses then you could call us at 96670 94968
All the Best!