There’s a perfect recipe I have for you to be able to study Organic Chemistry all by yourself.
So here’s how it goes:
- Start from NCERT as it forms the basics for your syllabus
- Pick up reference material books, it could be MS Chauhan, OP Tandon or Himanshu Pandey. They are very helpful for you to have a deeper conceptual understanding
- You can refer to our e-learning video lectures on Hellobachho App which you can study from home at your convenience
- After each topic, make Notes along with it so you can always refer them anytime anywhere.
- Lastly, practice Previous Years Papers and you can identify the weak topics and practice them again.
That’s the perfect recipe for you to study for Organic Chemistry for your upcoming exam JEE 2021.
If you want to enroll in hellobachho courses then you could call us at 96670 94968
Mock test for free on hellobachho app
All the Best!