Facts about Biology Subject in NEET UG:
- Your 80 to 85 questions from 90 questions in Biology section are purely NCERT based.
- Also, 70 questions are direct questions while 30 to 35 are from one-liners, diagrams, or twisted. The rest are conceptual and applied biology in day to day life.
- Here, treat NCERT as your Holy Grail Bible and followed by practicing MCQs from Fingertips by MTG.
BIOLOGY comprises a Total of 360 Marks out of 720 MArks in NEET
Class XI Syllabus holds the maximum weight of 212 Marks
- Diversity in the Living World- Important
- Cell Structure and Function- Important
- Structural Organizations in Animals and Plants- Important
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology- Important
Class XII Syllabus: 148 Marks
- Genetics and Evolution- Important
- Reproduction- Important
- Ecology and Environment- Important
- Biology and Human Welfare- Important
- Biotechnology and its Applications - Important
So practically everything is important!
SOLVE last 32 years NEET Questions.
Practicing MCQs, Test series, Mock Papers and Previous Year Papers cannot be compromised
It is important for you to remain focused on the NTA syllabus rather than trying to gulp down anything and everything.
DO OR DIE FOR PHYSICS MISSION 2020 and DO OR DIE FOR CHEMISTRY MISSION 2020
If you want to enroll in hellobachho courses then you could call us at 96670 94968
Mock test for free on hellobachho app
All the best!